MouthWash – 100% Natural Oregano Mouthwash by ZANE HELLAS
Helps with: ›Dental Plaque* ›Dry Mouth* ›Bad Breath* ›Gum Irritation*
Zane Hellas Is Probably the Best Oregano Oil Products Company in The World. Our Company Is Exclusively Active in The Development, Manufacture, and Distribution of Oregano Essential Oil Products.
Our Research Team has developed a natural mouthwash that harnesses the power of Oregano Oil.
MouthWash Daily Oral Rinse is a natural alternative solution for people who prefer a mouthwash that’s free from alcohol, fluoride, colors, artificial flavors & harsh ingredients. Zane Hellas’ mouthwash combines two natural, effective Ingredients: Pure Essential Oil of Oregano and Mastic of Chios (that only grows and thrives in Chios Island in Greece). Both Essential Oil of Oregano (whose main ingredient is Carvacrol), and Mastic of Chios (Chios Gum, which is known as “tears of Chios” in Greece) may help you reduce* dental plaque, dry mouth, bad breath, and maintain optimal oral health.
› 100% Natural Mouthwash.
› Oregano Mouthwash with Essential Oil of Oregano & Mastic of Chios.
› Free from alcohol, colors & artificial flavors.
› Origin Greece.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All ingredients are 100% natural:
› Oregano Oil: Oregano Essential Oil’s main active ingredient is Carvacrol, a 100% natural compound. Zane Hellas Oregano Essential Oil is from 100% Origanum Vulgare Heracleoticum.
› Mastic of Chios (Chios Gum): painstakingly produced from a tree that only grows in Greece – the Mastic Tree (Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia). Mastic has been believed to help prevent tooth decay and gingivitis since ancient times.
› Distilled Water
Origin Greece. – Made in Greece
• Fill the enclosed small cup with approx.20ml of water • Push button dropper all the way down once to get the recommended dosage (Aprrox. 0.5ml). • Rinse full strength for at least 30 seconds, twice a day • Do not wash your mouth • Shake before use • Always dilute with water • Heat sensation is normal • Oregano flavor.
Safety & Storage
• Should not be used by children under the age of 8 • Do not use if you are allergic to thyme, basil, mint, sage, or Mastic of Chios • Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding • Do not swallow • Use wisely
Does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Always close the cap after use.
• When I use Oregawash, I feel a burning sensation. Is this normal?
Carvacrol is responsible for the burning sensation that is created when you use Oregawash Daily Oral Rinse. The heat sensation is normal, but if you feel uncomforted, you can adjust the dosage as you prefer. Some people start with minimum dosage (4-6 drops) and progressively increase the dosage.
• Is it dangerous if I swallow Oregawash Oral Rinse by mistake?
Zane Hellas does not recommend swallowing Oregawash, but it is a 100% natural mouthwash, and you will have no problems if you accidentally swallow it.
• Is it OK if I rinse with Oregawash for more than 30 seconds?
It is absolutely safe to do so. The 30 seconds is the minimum suggested time for you to rinse. You can rinse for a longer time if you prefer, and if you feel comfortable doing so.
• I can handle the heat sensation, so can I increase the suggested maximum 15 drops dosage of Oregawash?
If you handle the heat sensation, you can increase the suggested dosage to your preferences.
• Can I dilute Oregawash in a bigger bottle?
OregaWash comes in a portable and practical bottle, but you can dilute Oregawash in a larger bottle if you prefer. Zane Hellas suggest diluting 15ml of Oregawash in a 1 liter bottle, or 7.5 ml in a 1/2-liter bottle. Don’t forget to always shake before use.
• Can I add a few drops of Oregawash on my toothbrush or my toothpaste?
Yes, you can, but we recommend starting with 1 drop due the heat sensation that you will experience and then adjust the dosage to your preferences.